June cups are medical-grade silicone is softer and more flexible so it contours to your body and lasts up to 5 years.
Some long stems can trigger irritation throughout the day. June cups are shorter, rounded ball stem easy to grip.
The measurement marks allow you to track your flow so you know if your period is changing and coming to an end.
Why A 2 Pack Is Smarter
- Keep one cup at home and take the other on the go.
- Try different sizes to see which works best.
- Less risk of TSS than tampons.
- Vagina-friendly. No pH problems.
- Less waste than pads and tampons.
Toxin and Irritant-Free
Tested for Sensitization
You may also like