FIHRI was selected to join 30+ other startup teams for the Women Innovating Now (WIN) Growth Lab online venture accelerator program, built by @Babson CWEL: Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership. FIHRI is thrilled to join a community of women entrepreneurs looking to build big businesses, backed by the #1 school for entrepreneurship worldwide and developed by female founders who have been through it.
As a start-up we have BIG dreams, ambitions and clear goals on how to grow FIHRI. We need your help.
INTERSHIPS for All Ages: This is perfect for anyone in high school, college, graduate student or looking to go back into the workforce interested in more real life experience.
RETIRESHIPS: For anyone with a wealth of knowledge in an area and has a few hours a week to share your expertise with our Team.
PART-TIME CONTRACTER: We hope to offer full-time employment with benefits soon.
Current Openings for all of the above:
Social Media Guru- This is perfect if you LOVE social media and can help FIHRI grow an authentic community on the various platforms. If you are creative and love to connect with people please apply. Approximately 5-10 hours per week.
Shopaholic Product Team Member- Do you love to shop? If yes, then this is the perfect position for you. Help us find and curate the best products for our customers. You will:
- Identify potential products
- Conduct market research, generating product requirements
- Determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Develop marketing strategies
Community Engagement Team Member- If you love people and doing good, this role will be perfect for you.
- Build relationships with FIHRI volunteers, local community partners and service providers
- Identify diverse community agencies to partner with
- Create monthly FIHRI team volunteer activities with local community partners
Customer Happiness Team Member- FIHRI is all about customer happiness and we are looking for someone who is a people pleaser.
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries in a timely manner via email, chat or phone
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Grow the customer happiness team to better meet with needs of our customers
Two ways to inform our Team you are interested in a position.
1. Send a resume (no need for a cover letter).
2. We prefer a short video (no more than 2 minutes) tell us about yourself.
We would love to know what you're passionate about, what you have accomplished that you are most proud of, what position you are interested in and why you would make a good fit. Email the video or resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.